Corporate support from the leaders in our community is critically important to the economic health of the A2SO. This support sustains our artistic product and ensures the quality and coverage in our schools, senior and day care centers.
We salute the outstanding support of the following businesses who have made a contribution of $1,000 or more to their Ann Arbor Symphony Orchestra. These businesses sponsor the exciting performances you hear, as well as the innovative education programs we provide. Their partnership with the A2SO enables us to serve over 40 regional school districts with exciting teaching materials which prepare 5,000 school-age youngsters for specially designed young people’s concerts. We reach almost 30,000 youngsters every year with important music education programs. These businesses also provide much-needed general operating support. Many thanks for their investment in our community.
- Ann Arbor Automotive*
- Ann Arbor State Bank
- AsahiKASEI Plastics North America, Inc.*
- Bank of Ann Arbor*
- Comerica Bank and Charitable Foundation*
- Faber Piano Institute*
- Gault Davison, P.C.
- Honigman Miller Schwartz and Cohn LLP
- Pride Source Media Group*
- Retirement Income Solutions
- Sano & Associates, P.C.
- SHAR Music
- State Street Area Association*
- University of Michigan Credit Union
- University of Michigan Health Centers: Frankel Cardiovascular, Comprehensive Depression, Kellogg Eye, and Transplant Center*
- Whole Foods Market*
- Zingerman’s Community of Businesses
*Denotes sponsorship of $2,500 or more
Contributions and pledges as of 3/14/2015
If you would like more information on the Corporate Honor Roll, please contact Mary Steffek Blaske at (734) 994-4801.
We would like to thank our generous foundation sponsors for their support:
- Ann Arbor Area Community Foundation
Special thanks for sponsoring this new website.
- Ann And Gordon Getty Foundation
- Arts Alliance
- Benard L. Maas Foundation
- Chelsea Community Foundation
- Comerica Charitable Foundation
- Community Foundation for Southeast Michigan
- Kiwanis Club of Ann Arbor
- Loraine & Melinese Reuter Foundation
- Mardi Gras Fund
- Michigan Council for Arts and Cultural Affairs
- Music Performance Trust Fund
- National Endowment for the Arts
- Ray & Eleanor Cross Foundation
- Rodger and Kate Graef Family Foundation
- Rotary Club of Ann Arbor
Are you a foundation looking for a worthy organization to support?
Contact us at (734) 994-4801 or email@example.com. Your gift keeps the music alive for generations.