- Concerts and Tickets
- School Programs
- About Us
Hearts for the Arts
The 19th annual Hearts for the Arts is February 28, 2015 at 6:00 p.m. at Barton Hills Country Club. This special evening benefits the extensive community-wide educational and artistic programs that your Ann Arbor Symphony Orchestra brings to 30,000+ children.
Honorary Chairs: Cheryl and Bruce Elliott
The event features a silent auction, elegant champagne reception, gourmet dinner, the lovely sound of music by Ann Arbor Symphony Orchestra musicians and Conductor Arie Lipsky, and a lively not-so-silent auction. The silent auction and Exclusive items are available for viewing and pre-event bidding on Bidding for Good. Live auction items are available for viewing.
Special event opportunities include:
- Buy a Bus: Provide transportation for students from five counties to hear your A2SO at a Youth Concert.
- Quintet Dinner: Reserve your space for this special Hearts for the Arts exclusive, a private dinner prepared by the renowned Mediterrano chefs, featuring beautiful music performed by Arie Lipsky, Aaron Berofsky, Kathryn Votapek, Barbara Sturgis-Everett and Brian Bowman on May 15th at Mediterrano. $100 per person, limited to 65 guests.
- Enticing Raffle: Treat yourself or your sweetheart for the chance to win a $2,000 gift certificate for fine jewelry at Lewis Jewelers.
- Wine Pull: We’ve assembled a collection of fine wines for every taste. For only $25 you can pick any numbered cork and you’ll receive its corresponding bottle of wine. The value of your bottle will be at least $20, or this may be your lucky day and you choose a dazzling vintage valued up to $200. Every purchaser is then entered into a drawing for a special Jeroboam-sized wine.
- Can't come to the event? Make a Hearts for the Arts donation today
Last year’s event was a great success. Thank you!