- 20% off 10 or more tickets, in sections A-D for classical and Holiday Pops concerts.
We’d love to help you arrange a special event for your group centered around the fun at your A2SO.
Think of an outing to the Ann Arbor Symphony Orchestra for a group of friends, a fun gathering of business colleagues or vendors, your sorority or fraternity homecoming reunion or church/temple groups. Or, have one of our captivating speakers lead an educational program tailored for your needs. We are happy to work with you on just the right event for your group. Possibilities include:
- Private talk/lecture at your location led by Ann Arbor Symphony Orchestra Music Director Arie Lipsky;
- Friday evening or Saturday morning rehearsal attendance and expert-led discussion of the music;
- Dinner and concert package or dinner and afterglow package: Whether before or after the concert, let us help you put together a special night for your group;
- Instrument Petting Zoos for children and “children” of all ages. This is a unique program in which attendees get to try out real orchestral instruments. This event is fun for all ages, and perfect for casual settings.