Contact Jennie Hale or Mary Steffek Blaske
Corporate support from the leaders in our community is critically important to the economic health of the A2SO. This support sustains our artistic product and ensures the quality and coverage in our schools, senior and day care centers.
We salute the outstanding support of the following businesses who have made a contribution of $1,000 or more to their Ann Arbor Symphony Orchestra. These businesses sponsor the exciting performances you hear, as well as the innovative education programs we provide. Their partnership with the A2SO enables us to serve over 60 schools in southeastern Michigan with exciting teaching materials which prepare 6,000 school-age youngsters for specially designed young people’s concerts. We reach over 30,000 youngsters every year with important music education programs. These businesses also provide much-needed general operating support. Many thanks for their investment in our community.
- A2 Hosting
- Ann Arbor State Bank
- Arbor Springs
- AsahiKASEI Plastics North America, Inc.*
- Bank of Ann Arbor*
- Comerica Bank and Charitable Foundation*
- Delux Drapery & Shade Co.
- Foresight Group
- Honigman Miller Schwartz and Cohn LLP
- Ib V. Jensen & Sons, Inc
- Pride Source Media Group*
- Manpower, Inc Of Southeastern Michigan
- Maple Village Self Storage
- Retirement Income Solutions
- Sano & Associates, P.C.
- SHAR Music
- State Street District*
- University of Michigan Credit Union
- University of Michigan Health Centers: Frankel Cardiovascular, Comprehensive Cancer, Comprehensive Depression, Kellogg Eye, and Transplant Center*
- Zingerman’s Community of Businesses
*Denotes sponsorship of $2,500 or more
If you would like more information on the Corporate Honor Roll, please contact Jennie Hale at (734) 994-4801.
We would like to thank our generous foundation sponsors for their support:
- Ann Arbor Area Community Foundation
- Ann And Gordon Getty Foundation
- Arts Alliance
- Buhr Foundation
- Chelsea Community Foundation
- Comerica Charitable Foundation
- Mardi Gras Fund
- Martin Family Foundation
- Michigan Council for Arts and Cultural Affairs
- Music Performance Trust Fund
- National Endowment for the Arts
- Ray & Eleanor Cross Foundation
- Rotary Club of Ann Arbor
- Worthington Family Foundation